Travel with the peace of mind that when life's unexpected circumstances happen, you'll be protected. Make sure that you have adequate cover for your belongings, and most importantly, medical expenses, and any unforeseen events that may arise before or during your trip. Knowing that your cruise is appropriately protected is one of our main priorities, which is why we have specifically chosen Holiday Extras as our preferred travel insurance provider to ensure that you are protected before and whilst you are travelling.
Award-winning travel insurance
Ensuring that your holidays are appropriately protected is one of our main priorities. That's why we have partnered with Holiday Extras so you can get a travel insurance quote to protect you before and whilst you are travelling. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and has been awarded the “Best Travel Insurance Provider” by the Travel Weekly Globe awards for the past fourteen years.
For more information or to obtain a quote, please click here or to speak to a friendly advisor, call 0800 083 3551 and quote I3032.
Travel Insurance Policies Often Include:
- Refunds for cancellations and trips cut short for factors beyond your control
- Cover for postponing your holiday, for reasons including Covid-19
- Cover against transport cancellations or delays
- Payments towards medical emergencies and personal injury
- Money towards the cost of replacing any personal belongings that get lost, stolen or damaged