Our full slate of 2022 and 2023 cruises can be found here on our website. Simply select your cruise and year and let the planning begin.
Easy Guide for Travel
We’ll take every step to ensure you and your traveling companions are ready for the journey
- Proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination is currently required for all Avalon cruises. For details on Avalon Health Screening requirements Click here and to view our Health and Safety Waiver Click here
For added confidence all 2022 travel bookings automatically comes with our Peace of Mind travel plan, enabling you to change your travel plans up until final payment, for details simply Click here,
Avalon is dedicated to giving our guests a safe, stress-free getaway and we’ve established a set of enhanced pre- and on-trip protocols and procedures to ensure health – and happiness – throughout your journey with us. Click here for our on-trip assurance page.
If COVID-19 testing is required as a condition of your return home, We will help facilitate this testing in accordance with local and airline guidelines, at no cost to our guests.
All Avalon crewmembers serving you on-board ship are now fully vaccinated.
UK Passengers travelling will need to check:
- Destination Entry Requirements, simply Click here and enter "Where from?" "Where to?" and enter your date range. This will take you to specific information for both your departure destination and for entry to the UK upon your return.
- You must also check if you need to complete a Passenger Locator Form, or an arrival PCR test before travel to your destination. Click here and enter the Country you are visiting.
Return to UK
- Returning to the UK Requirements, click on your Country of Residence England>> Scotland>> Wales>> Northern Ireland>>
- Return to the UK Requirements from your destination, simply Click here and enter "Where from?" "Where to?" and enter your date range. This will take you to specific information forentry to the UK from your destination.
- Complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive into the UK
- Take a COVID-19 lateral flow test no later than the end of day 2 of your arrival back into the UK. You must book and pay for the test before you travel. Click here to see the UK government approved test providers offering discounts to our customers.
For any questions regarding your preferred destination and available travel dates, please contact us at 0330 058 8237 or call your travel advisor.